LaunchBox Community Forums

Box image

SloppyHornDog

Want to start off with saying Launchbox is great, really enjoying it. However I'm having an issue with Android games box art. When changing it with an image (that I name the same as game) and exit after changing it. It goes back to the Android game icon. Other things like background image and screenshots will change to what I set but the box art will always change back to the Android game app icon. Would love to figure out what the issue is

2 hours ago, SloppyHornDog said:

Want to start off with saying Launchbox is great, really enjoying it. However I'm having an issue with Android games box art. When changing it with an image (that I name the same as game) and exit after changing it. It goes back to the Android game icon. Other things like background image and screenshots will change to what I set but the box art will always change back to the Android game app icon. Would love to figure out what the issue is

If you're looking to change an image in LaunchBox for Android, you have to do it via the interface. Just edit the game's media.

I've done that. It switches back everytime. I went into launchbox folder and even manual switched there too with the same file name for Android game. Then it switches. I've attached three photos, one is "edit media" you can see it shows the correct image I set. But when viewing the image (second photo) it's the games icon. Third photo is regarding the actual file location with the correct name and image I set. I can't figure out what the issue is. 

Screenshot_20220812-104016.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-104121.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-104304_7Zipper.jpg