LaunchBox Community Forums

No Audio before inserting coins/intro

AdeelSohail1

Hello,

I am facing a super weird problem. I first had this issue with Alien vs Predator, But then I thought its because of the game that I am unable to listen to the audio during the cutscene/intro before inserting the coin.

But this issue is the same with other games as well. I am attaching a sample video. I tried playing The Punisher and the issue is there. Super Weird. 

please  suggest a fix of it. 

Thanks

I have tested all 5 versions of this game and all 5 are missing sound during the attract mode. It is difficult to find information if this is a known issue or not, but I don't think there is anything you can do. There are no DIP switch settings to toggle which some of these games have to control that. You can confirm you have sound in other games that are known to have sound during attract mode to rule out a system wide issue. For example, I know Metal Slug 2 has annoying sounds during the entire attract mode. If you have that game in your collection give that one a try.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AdeelSohail1 said:

I first had this issue with Alien vs Predator

11 minutes ago, moudrost said:

There are no DIP switch settings to toggle which some of these games have to control that.

You have to enabled "Demo Sound" in the games' service menu. I guess this applies to other games as well.

Edited by Your Friendly A.I Overlord
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1