LaunchBox Community Forums

XAML support for TargetNullValue and/or FallbackValue

ksherfinski

Has anyone used the TargetNullValue or FallbackValue properties to point to an image source when the image doesn't exist?  Are these properties supported for Launchbox theming? For example, if you want to show an image from a specific game, but instead show the platform image if the game image doesn't exist. 

Xamarin.Forms Binding Fallbacks - Xamarin | Microsoft Docs

I see where a bunch of startup/pause themes use images that span the entire screen, where the last source image that's loaded will win in this scenario.  I'd rather not take this approach, since the images are irregular in shape.

Hi Faeran,

Yeah, i'm working with Pause themes. I was totally barking up the wrong tree.  I looked through Jason's themes pdf and found examples of using triggers, which is also something that Retro recommended.  I'm able to use triggers to accomplish what i want, so i'm good for now.  Thanks for your reply and all the awesome themes you provide to the community.

take care

• Like 1