LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear logos are glitchy and broken in BigBox but not in Launchbox and the files are fine

Teej

For every theme, the console and game selection wheels show choppy clear logos with most of the center invisible and the rest of the selections on the wheel missing entirely.  I've checked the clear logo files in Launchbox and they all open and look fine.  I've refreshed the image cache in BigBox and it hasn't made any difference.  Any help is appreciated!

image.png

1100974995_Screenshot(24).png

921013939_Screenshot(25).png

34 minutes ago, Teej said:

For every theme, the console and game selection wheels show choppy clear logos with most of the center invisible and the rest of the selections on the wheel missing entirely.  I've checked the clear logo files in Launchbox and they all open and look fine.  I've refreshed the image cache in BigBox and it hasn't made any difference.  Any help is appreciated!

image.png

1100974995_Screenshot(24).png

921013939_Screenshot(25).png

Check out the below thread and see if it relates to you.

I have the same problem and that fix doesn't work for me. As I don't have that service listed on my task manager.

Edit:

I've figured it out. Make sure Bigbox is setup to use the nvidia card through the nvidia control panel, assuming your using that. It uses the integrated card by default which is why its glitching like that.

Edited by gracik
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

So whats up with that? I tried everything here except wippin' windows and it is still glitched out. I had a similar issue with launchbox 3D boxes and switching to nvida instead of uhd fixed it right away. But with Bigbox, no matter what I try (nahimic removal, uhd update, nvidia update, registry edits) it doesn't seem to help in any way.

• 4 months later...

Also had this exact issue. On this particular PC, I only have integrated Intel GPU (Iris Xe). Thankfully, updating Intel graphics driver solved the issue. Unfortunately, Windows reverted back to the faulty driver. Re-installing the driver from Intel's website (but NOT checking the box for a clean install) seems to have gotten the newest driver to stick.