LaunchBox Community Forums

Hide/Un-hide games with a button on BigBox

xboxman2

Hi,

Is there a way to map a specific filter to a button in Bigbox? 

I know you can launch the filters menu with a button but what I am trying to do is for example:

On Windows platform for example I have a lot of steam games that are not installed , while I wan to keep them there, I would like to press a button and hide the not installed ones, and if I press the same button again show all the games.  

While the filter sort of do that , I have to set a filter every time which is not ideal. Is there a way to save a filter and map it to button?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by xboxman2

On 11/24/2022 at 9:16 AM, xboxman2 said:

Hi,

Is there a way to map a specific filter to a button in Bigbox? 

I know you can launch the filters menu with a button but what I am trying to do is for example:

On Windows platform for example I have a lot of steam games that are not installed , while I wan to keep them there, I would like to press a button and hide the not installed ones, and if I press the same button again show all the games.  

While the filter sort of do that , I have to set a filter every time which is not ideal. Is there a way to save a filter and map it to button?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I don't think there's a way to map a button to set a filter. You do have the option to create a dynamic playlist that will only show games that are currently installed on your system, then you can nest that playlist anywhere within your platform categories filter area.