LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox folder keeps disappearing

Kinah

Hi, new to emulating, I bought my husband an RG351P for Christmas and am trying to get some games on here for him. I have watched multiple videos, but I can't figure this out. I flashed amberelec to the new microSD, which now shows up as D:, and a seperate games showing up as F: I am using launchbox, and importing into the root of the games F: drive. my problem is, as soon as i put the card into the system, it seems like it reformats it. I repopulate games list, nothing shows up, and when I put the card back into the card reader, it has no launchbox folder anymore, instead having a bunch of the folders that the original card came with. Can anyone please help? Thank you!

On 12/10/2022 at 9:05 AM, Kinah said:

Hi, new to emulating, I bought my husband an RG351P for Christmas and am trying to get some games on here for him. I have watched multiple videos, but I can't figure this out. I flashed amberelec to the new microSD, which now shows up as D:, and a seperate games showing up as F: I am using launchbox, and importing into the root of the games F: drive. my problem is, as soon as i put the card into the system, it seems like it reformats it. I repopulate games list, nothing shows up, and when I put the card back into the card reader, it has no launchbox folder anymore, instead having a bunch of the folders that the original card came with. Can anyone please help? Thank you!

Hi @Kinah, sorry for the late response. Is that RG351P running Android? I think it might be running Linux instead.