LaunchBox Community Forums

FBNEO Cheats

Zayd47

Hello again,

I've been seaching for this for a while but failed to make it work and very confusing.

There are two types of cheat for this FBN,The DAT and INI.

Im using fbn via RA and i found out that both DAT/INI is not supported,Funny thing i just placed all ini cheats in the cheats folder in RA.

Am i missing something or there is NO cheats available for FBA via RA?

p/s: cheats already updated in RA but none works.

8 hours ago, DeadVoivod said:

The RA cheats are under E:\LaunchBox\Emulators\RetroArch\cheats\FBNeo - Arcade Games

They're all in .cht format. 

There's also a cheat.7z file which you copy in your MAME root (where the mame.exe is) if that's perhaps what you need? 

No,Mame cheats doesn't work is it?Which are in zip/7z format.FBN cheats are in cht..But only few available

There are indeed only a few FBN cheats, I think it's 65 in total. 

MAME has one big cheat file, called cheat.7z, almost 40.000 files in .xml format. That file you don't extract but keep it in the MAME root folder. Latest from Pugsy is version 0.245

So why don't you run the games through MAME if you want to cheat? 

1 hour ago, DeadVoivod said:

There are indeed only a few FBN cheats, I think it's 65 in total. 

MAME has one big cheat file, called cheat.7z, almost 40.000 files in .xml format. That file you don't extract but keep it in the MAME root folder. Latest from Pugsy is version 0.245

So why don't you run the games through MAME if you want to cheat? 

Just for fun and something new to try about,I haven't play many of these game since i was a kid,By youth i've got some but using real coins and getting lose everytime lol

MAME is good and i still have em in my pc,but i wanted to try with RA and its UI,Looks smooth and easy control though.Wish FBN could update it for cheats support through RA.

Edited by Zayd47