LaunchBox Community Forums

Games stopped working.

norwichred

Good evening all - hope you’re well.

I’ve come back to the emulation scene, and big box, with my new purchase the one x player one s.

I installed my first two platforms, N64 and DS and set them up to work with retroarch.  All was fine but there was an issue with the controllers within retroarch which couldn’t be fixed.

So I uninstalled retroarch, reinstalled it, fixed the controller issue, went back into launch box and updated the emulator and associated it with the N64 and DS games.  But now none of them will open :(

obviously I’ve done something to break it but I can’t figure out what :(

any help would be appreciated.

21 hours ago, norwichred said:

Good evening all - hope you’re well.

I’ve come back to the emulation scene, and big box, with my new purchase the one x player one s.

I installed my first two platforms, N64 and DS and set them up to work with retroarch.  All was fine but there was an issue with the controllers within retroarch which couldn’t be fixed.

So I uninstalled retroarch, reinstalled it, fixed the controller issue, went back into launch box and updated the emulator and associated it with the N64 and DS games.  But now none of them will open :(

obviously I’ve done something to break it but I can’t figure out what :(

any help would be appreciated.

Assuming all games are running fine in RetroArch, are you able to provide the following screenshots:

• location of ROMs on hard drive
  • Location of RetroArch emulator on hard drive
  • RetroArch emulator entry in LaunchBox (both the Details and Associated Platforms sections)
  • The Launching and Emulation sections of each of your problematic games (found in the Edit game window)