LaunchBox Community Forums

Why is the 2.51CHD list all in html folders? It makes it very hard to get the files.

2ndWind

What was the MAME people thinking having the CHD set be in folders that are HTML? It means I can't have them as a set instead I have to create a folder myself with the same name and download each CHD individually because of this shanghai for the ones I need. 

Jdownloader WON'T pick this one up because of the folders all being html links. I couldn't for a while figure out why it wasn't being registered until I looked closer and realized what the problem was and it's on the owners end whom uploaded the 2.51CHD set and it actually says 2.225 not 51 on the CHD's even theou the roms are 2.51 the newest version.  Something funny is going on here.  Did MAME devs screw up or something? I guess all those poker games got to them. 😲😂🪓  JK.  

I got all the current romset just fine because they were zipped as they should be so Jdownloader picked them up right away doing a deep link analysis. 

Edited by 2ndWind

First off, this is not a Launchbox issue so please do not post it in the Launchbox Noobs section. I moved the thread to a more appropriate place.

I have no idea where you are getting your roms from but by the sounds of it it is not a good place.

The pleasuredome site has easy to get torrents of the sets you need and they all work as intended.

Also this is not the place to complain about Mame sets or devs. Your issues are user error on your end, not the Mame devs or pleasuredome.

• Like 3