LaunchBox Community Forums

AutoHotKey Exit

at_the_arcade

I have LB/BB running on an arcade cabinet. Today I added a Steam Game (PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+) to my setup. You can't custom map controls inside the game itself from what I've seen but the game only uses a joystick and three buttons (Escape, Backspace, Enter). I created an AHK script to change my button 1 to Enter and my button 2 to Backspace so I can play the game, navigate menus, etc. It works great but the problem I have now is that the script continues to run when I exit the game. So my controls are incorrect for other games. I spent a couple of hours searching the forums, the AHK forums, watching Youtube tutorials, and trying things on my own and I can't seem to figure out the right way to get the script to exit when the game exits. Does anyone know how to do this properly? It seems I need to use the winwaitclose command but I must be doing something wrong because every variation of it I've tried has failed.