LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch Core Overrides?

dvdbob

Hi guys - maybe I'm blind or stupid (prpbably both) but I cannot see how to save any changes to a specific core.

I'll explain what I'm trying to do...... When I use overlays/bezels the "game play" area is partially obscured but the overlay graphic so I just pause the game and adjust (scaling) the screen to fit within the overlay.  But when I close the game then I loose the new config.  I can only see Game Override options but I don't want to make this change to each title, if I can change the core then it should reflect in anything that uses that core.  Am I right in thinking this is the way it works?

Cheers

Steven

20 hours ago, dvdbob said:

Hi, thanks for the reply - yes, I'm in the Quick Menu>Overrides.  I've attached a screenshot of what's visible

overrides.jpg

Well that's odd it should look like this.

764808225_Screenshot2023-01-20164831.thumb.jpg.a25828dafa23b54e848f6b7e0321db29.jpg

I don't know what to suggest other than updating or re-installing Retroarch, if you use Content Directory though that should save for all games in the same folder.

Edited by Rlad

• 2 weeks later...