LaunchBox Community Forums

Background shows lots of dots, not the theme

bigbad2000

Hi,

New to using LB.  I had an issue so decided to reinstall, but seems that the issue has reoccured on a fresh install.  After I installed, and am currently importing ROMs.  Default them was fine, but after choosing hte options to minimize to system tray (I ticked all three boxes).  Any thoughts?  Unticking them does not reset back to the default theme.  No option to reset or reinstall the default theme.

These boxes ticked:
image.png.6556522b207654430fed4206b697196a.png

And the background changed to this (looks like leather that you would find in a car):
image.thumb.png.50b49e104e5438607d69b6a64597aa5c.png

This is the theme that is selected:
image.thumb.png.c8e6223864f535c75047f573c218aa90.png

Nevermind, it suddently changed back to the default theme again.  I am downloading from emumovies at the momenet, so maybe something happened?  Dunno, but back to normal again.  Will reply here again if it changes back to the dot thing.  :)

image.thumb.png.3db925d25bc2237bdc51d93f46635940.png

Edited by bigbad2000

Sounds like you may be confusing the default background image with a theme.

As a user, you have a number of options you can adjust if you want to replace the default background image to something else.

Go into your LaunchBox Options and navigate down to Visuals > Backgrounds > Default