LaunchBox Community Forums

Teknoparrot logo replaced with windows logo

JHub87

I added Tekno Parrot to my launchbox, and was able to work out most of it.  Everything but the logo on the platform wheel.  As you can see in the picture it's replaced it with the windows logo.  The method I used to add Teknoparrot had me import them as Teknoparrot files, but scrape them as Windows files.  I'm not sure of the reasoning behind the scrape, but I'm sure that's the problem.

Does anyone know how to fix this?  Or at least point me to the correct file to edit.  Thanks in advance!

logoproblem.jpg

6 hours ago, JHub87 said:

I added Tekno Parrot to my launchbox, and was able to work out most of it.  Everything but the logo on the platform wheel.  As you can see in the picture it's replaced it with the windows logo.  The method I used to add Teknoparrot had me import them as Teknoparrot files, but scrape them as Windows files.  I'm not sure of the reasoning behind the scrape, but I'm sure that's the problem.

Does anyone know how to fix this?  Or at least point me to the correct file to edit.  Thanks in advance!

During import you can change the scrape as to whatever you want. I do not recall LB defaulting any scrape as to "Windows" unless you are importing the option for "None of the Above" when asking what type of file you are importing. Even then I think the default is left blank. Either way to correct it in LB just right click the platform name and edit. Go to the images and delete that windows platform clear logo and add the one you want to use. When you run BB again be sure to go into the settings and refresh the image cache to ensure BB does not use the cache with the old Windows logo. 

9 hours ago, Retro808 said:

During import you can change the scrape as to whatever you want. I do not recall LB defaulting any scrape as to "Windows" unless you are importing the option for "None of the Above" when asking what type of file you are importing. Even then I think the default is left blank. Either way to correct it in LB just right click the platform name and edit. Go to the images and delete that windows platform clear logo and add the one you want to use. When you run BB again be sure to go into the settings and refresh the image cache to ensure BB does not use the cache with the old Windows logo. 

Thank you so much!  That worked like a charm.  While I have the attention of someone helpful do you know where I could find a Unified Redux platform video for the PS4?  I want to add my playable PS4 collection, but can't find the theme video to do so.  I've asked around, but only hear crickets in response.