LaunchBox Community Forums

GOG games from previous account installed via backup installers not recognized.

I contacted Support regarding this issue and was bounced back here. Support says the Community could better address the issue. The LaunchBox app (running Windows 10 Enterprise on an AMD Platform) does not appear to recognize GOG games that GOG Galaxy recognizes from a previous account that has been installed from downloaded backup installers. I have at least 9 games that have this issue. The games are present within the Galaxy app and are 100% active. They do not appear in LaunchBox no matter what. Also, searching for these games manually to add them, is very difficult. If anyone has a fix for this, I would be so grateful to receive it🥵

Does using the tool found in Tools > Options > Integrations > GOG work? Should look in the directory the game is installed in for the GOG file they put in their directory and attach the GOG information that way. This assumes you already have the game imported to your library.