LaunchBox Community Forums

Bezel Sega Model 2

Cleggy6879

Assuming your are using the m2emulator for Sega Model 2 emulation and not MAME for the few games it just starting to emulate, you need to use a secondary tool to get bezels with this emulator.

You have a couple options: Reshade or Reshade Manager, Rocketlauncher, ArcdaeCabView, ReshadeManager Launchbox pluginin.

The Reshade Manager Launchbox plugin is probably the easiest and what I use.

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, ChickenGeorge said:

Did you get this to work for model 2 what about supermodel(model 3) Teknoparrot? Were able to find game specific bezels? Or just a generic system bezel. 

Still working fine for both. (I used ReshadeManager)

I switched to using better lua scripts for widescreen support so don't use bezels for most m2 games now.

I did have per game bezels, but if I remember correctly, finding the model 2 games bezels was tough. It wasn't a complete pack and I got them individually all over. I take a look and see if I still have them.