LaunchBox Community Forums

Is possible to see only games with incomplete media?

DnK

In Launchbox i can hide games without logo, box or video, but is possible to do the opositive? Hide all games and show only that the media isnt avalible?
 Is to see what media i dont have and download it, at least, for the most important, "Box, Logo, Cart"

Thanks,

1 hour ago, DnK said:

In Launchbox i can hide games without logo, box or video, but is possible to do the opositive? Hide all games and show only that the media isnt avalible?
 Is to see what media i dont have and download it, at least, for the most important, "Box, Logo, Cart"

Thanks,

I'm not sure if such an option exists, but there is a way to achieve your goal using the Audit option that is under Tools > Audit

You can select to Audit > All Games (aka your entire library) or whatever current platform is selected. This creates a large table/list that is sortable. So you could sort by "Cart Front Images" for example and make the  "0" ones go to the top to easily identify them and therefore now know which ones you need to download additional media to complete your images

16 hours ago, skizzosjt said:

I'm not sure if such an option exists, but there is a way to achieve your goal using the Audit option that is under Tools > Audit

You can select to Audit > All Games (aka your entire library) or whatever current platform is selected. This creates a large table/list that is sortable. So you could sort by "Cart Front Images" for example and make the  "0" ones go to the top to easily identify them and therefore now know which ones you need to download additional media to complete your images

Thanks this was usefull, i only use audit for find duplicates, but in this is usefull too, above all to find a games with multiple covers 

3 hours ago, C-Beats said:

On the left side bar is a drop down where you can change what sidebar filter you are using. Simply click that drop down and select "Games Missing Media"

Yeah!, this is i want the other tip is good, but this is i looking for, thanks :P

• 2 weeks later...