LaunchBox Community Forums

Super Nintendo Platform Icon not showing up

Kozar

All of my platform icons show up just fine minus the one for Super Nintendo. I have tried everything. Googled a bunch. Tried even replacing the icon and putting it back. Checked that its properly named "Super Nintendo Entertainment System". Is there no place in lunchbox I can set an association between platform and icon as I wasn't able to find anything. I greatly appreciate any help in advanced. Thank you.

PS. I have premium

When you replaced the icon, I presume it was in

..\LaunchBox\Images\Platform Icons\Platforms\Super Nintendo Entertainment System.png

It needs to be a .png file (vs .ico).

If you didn't have LaunchBox closed while replacing it, you may be able to select the Platform (on the left pane) and press F5 to refresh the image.  Worse case, close and restart LaunchBox and it should appear.

On 3/25/2023 at 6:13 PM, JoeViking245 said:

When you replaced the icon, I presume it was in

..\LaunchBox\Images\Platform Icons\Platforms\Super Nintendo Entertainment System.png

It needs to be a .png file (vs .ico).

If you didn't have LaunchBox closed while replacing it, you may be able to select the Platform (on the left pane) and press F5 to refresh the image.  Worse case, close and restart LaunchBox and it should appear.

It is a png. I tried all of this. It still wont appear. I only replaced the default one as a test. I've since restored the original file. It hasn't worked since the update that brought platform icons.

20 hours ago, Rlad said:

Are you 100% sure it's named correctly, have you tried rewriting the platform title then copy pasting it to the icon incase there's an extra space somewhere?

Yes to both, no change. I appreciate the help tho.