LaunchBox Community Forums

permanently deleted !!! ???

daygoshen

these days, in the naomi list I have reported the cancellation of some games .... the cancellation has been accepted.

But these canceled games got lost… Brick People, Dinosaur King: D-Team VS. the Alpha Fortress, Love and Berry: 1st-2nd Collection etc...

I couldn't find them anymore on the database.

Edited by daygoshen

7 hours ago, daygoshen said:

these days, in the naomi list I have reported the cancellation of some games .... the cancellation has been accepted.

But these canceled games got lost… Brick People, Dinosaur King: D-Team VS. the Alpha Fortress, Love and Berry: 1st-2nd Collection etc...

I couldn't find them anymore on the database.

Not sure i understand here, you submitted requests to delete games from the database, which was accepted, and now you are complaining that the games you asked to be deleted, were deleted?

i marked for deletion....because they are not part of sega naomi games.  I noticed that these games have completely disappeared from the database.  I wanted to point this out.  I should have changed only the system (from naomi to arcade) ... but some of these were already in the arcade before deleting them from Naomi that's why I didn't change but just deleted them...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, daygoshen said:

i marked for deletion....because they are not part of sega naomi games.  I noticed that these games have completely disappeared from the database.  I wanted to point this out.  I should have changed only the system (from naomi to arcade) ... but some of these were already in the arcade before deleting them from Naomi that's why I didn't change but just deleted them...

So working as intended, you requested deletion, moderators failed to check if this should be allowed and it was approved for deleteion.

33 minutes ago, daygoshen said:

I noticed that these games have completely disappeared from the database

Yes this is what a deletion is, it's gone. Someone will now have to submit this data again. Please dont go resquesting deletion of games unless you are absolutely sure.