LaunchBox Community Forums

Rocketlauncher exit causing LB to stop responding

CLE

I just setup LB with TTX and RL. Games launch and exit using RL by itself. If I launch a TTX game from within LB it opens fine, however my LB mapped exit key (button 11) on my handheld doesn't close the game and if I press ESC the game closes but LB is in a hung state (minimized and unresponsive). I have to right click the minimized task and end it. I've ensured that there isn't a hung RL AHK present. RL is closing completely but  I've also tried the process close startup.exe exit script (lazy not the actual code used) and I've tried every combination of the RL front end settings. 

So two issues here.
1.) How do I get RL to close with Button 11 (please don't say xpadder)
2.) How do I stop RL from causing LB to get hung?

Edited by CLE

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I've used RL since it came out and it's not the issue here. It loads and unloads. LB is just being an a-hole for some reason. Oddly enough your response came at a time I just learned about TypeXtra annd am currently setting it up. Looks like all I have to do once setup is done is to make some shortcuts to EXE's and place them into LB and I should be done. Thanks again.