LaunchBox Community Forums

Cannot sync metadata for Street Fighter Zero 3

ghislefou

Hi there

I'm trying to update my game metadata, but it does not work for 1 game: Street Fighter Zero 3

I added it to my games list and when I want to link it to launchbox database, it could not find it : 

Title in the input field : "Street Fighter Zero 3" -> Game found in the database : "Street Fighter Alpha 3"

It seems that the real game exists in your database:https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/103598-street-fighter-zero-3

Is there a way to force it ?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by ghislefou

What platform are you trying to scrape in? 

The link you show is for the platform Taito Type X. If your platform is Taito Type X, check that it's set to Scrape As Taito Type X.

Search Results for street fighter zero 3 - LaunchBox Games Database (launchbox-app.com)

If your platform is Arcade, that Title is listed as an alternate name to Street fighter Alpha 3.  If you go ahead and select "...Alpha 3" and import the metadata, you could then go into the Alternate Names section, select "...Zero 3" and then click Set Selected Games as Title.