LaunchBox Community Forums

Clean Up Media error

Baggio

I'm trying to clean up my images as i'm downloading and making spines and have ended up with a lot of duplicates.  Now when i run the clean up media scan it shows me these said duplicates but when i try and move to a folder i get the error -XX files moved, XXXX couldnt becuase of error (most likely the file may be in use).

What i did notice is that 3D boxes were also in the clean up media list so i tried deleting all my spines and running it again and i got the same error with just the 3D boxes shwoing as duplicate,  so i did it the other way around and deleted all my 3D boxes and put the Spines back in and ran the scan and the same thing happened again.

Any ideas why its saying files are in use when they aren't or if thats even the issue?   

Screenshot (326).png

Screenshot (325).png

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 2:19 PM, C-Beats said:

You may be able to look in the logs and get the exact error that is throwing that notification. "In Use" is just the standard reason that step errors but there are other possibilities (like the destination can't be written to)

Sorry i didnt see this, i dont know why i get notifications sometimes and not others.

Thanks for the reply,  next time it crops up ill check the log and see whats happening 👍