LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega CD Multi Disc Games Help

Runeword

I've been trying to play Night Trap for Sega CD recently and pulling out my hair trying to get the second disc to work. I've tried different emulators, created .m3u files etc but I have not been able to get it to work. I would really appreciate any help or if someone has a guide they could link me. Thank you in advance.

I sure did. That was one of the first vids I pulled up actually. I think Sega CD multi disc might be a bit of a problem child from the sources I've found though. Thanks for the link anyway. I'm sure this process works perfectly for the systems and emulator cores the video covered.

• 4 months later...

I tried loading Disc 2 for Street Fighter Collection on Sega Saturn for Retroarch and once i loaded disc 2 it brought me to the sega saturn menu and said Drive empty i even have a .m3u file created by launchbox and still nothing i updated launchbox and Retroarch still nothing this is frustrading