LaunchBox Community Forums

GAMES LAUNCHING IN ACTIVE MARQUEE

Greetings,

I have 1 Main Monitor (50" TV - Screen 1), 1 Marquee (34" Ultrawide - Screen 2) and 1-  24" monitor (Screen 3) - 3 TOTAL SCREENS

I want the Main and the Computer to show LB/BB and the Marquee to show the marquee)

Everything works as planned UNTIL I launch a game and then it opens on the Marquee screen

Any Ideas?

I have marquee disabled in BB as instructed

I have the Main screen cloning to the computer screen in display settings 

Graphics card GEFORCE RTX 3091TI

55 minutes ago, Hoosier Daddy said:

I have marquee disabled in BB as instructed

As instructed by what? In BB you need to set the main screen and the marquee screen in the options. (set as screen 1 and screen 2 accordingly). I see you posted in the 3rd Party plugins forum so I assume maybe SuperRob's 3 screen plug-in? If so you would be better served to ask about the issue in the plug-ins support thread directly. 

Also some emulators will open in the last screen they were opened in. So you may need to manually open the emulator on the screen you want it to be if it is not responding correctly.