LaunchBox Community Forums

Set default wheel view.

Hello,

First, superb software. Thank you. I have been developing my own theme however I would like to set the default Game list view to be Vertical wheel. Every time I publish it it defaults to text list view
and thus the theme and wheel do not display. How do I set a default view?

Thank you,

Hey Retro808,

Thank you for the reply. I understand that the user can set the platform view type. Maybe I don't know how to explain it.
When a theme is downloaded for example "Critical Zone" and then applied. It defaults to the wheel view.

When I apply my theme it defaults to the text list view. I want it to show the wheel view once applied.
Am I making sense? LOL

Thanks again.

BB has theme specific overrides. So it is likely for your theme there is an override set and it is setting the theme to text. Look in your custom themes folder in LB and see if a BigBoxSettingsOverride.xaml file is present. If so if you open it that file will show you what view it is defaulting to.