LaunchBox Community Forums

Editing default Big Box Theme

Hello!

I love the default theme of Big Box and I know that is not possible to edit this, because always come back to the default, but I only want to add some little things., nothing visuals, is beautiful like this, I only want to add region of the games (language) and add custom fields.

I think will be beautiful, under the Box front I think is space enough or at the top, under the Title of the game with the rest of the details.

The only thing I know is that I need to change the default Big Box theme name, but to add this little things, someone can help me, please?, how to edit the xml?.

Many thanks!.

There are things you can do to help you get started with Big Box theming, like reading the documentation that's in your themes folder:

• LaunchBox\themes\Documentation.pdf

The documentation will give you all the available bindings you can use to add to themes.

The file you are looking to add bindings to is called GameDetailsView.xaml (most likely), and can be edited in any text editor.

That will hopefully give you a good place to start.

Good luck.