LaunchBox Community Forums

How to render Dolphin in the emulator's window?

Dieggs

I have my Dolphin set to Render in the Main Window, because I really like the idea of having everything I need from the Emulator when I'm not playing in full screen. 

However, it seems LaunchBox somehow is bypassing that option. Is there any command-line parameter I can set to maintain this option?

Currently, the default command-line parameter that I have for Dolphin is: -b -e 

I don't know what these are doing

If anyone has thoughts on that, I'd love to hear them. 

Thanks a lot!

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3f05a22a2f76ff55c9d888dc7c4baa.jpeg

Edited by Dieggs

Hi C-Beats, 

Thanks for replying. I unchecked the full-screen option, and it didn't work. I found, however, that removing LaunchBox's default command-line parameters did the trick!

Now, I'm wondering if RPCS3 has the same "render to Main Window" option. Removing LaunchBox's default command-line parameter which is --no-gui opens 2 windows, one for the console and other for the game. Let me know if you have any ideas on how to combine the windows in RPCS3 too!

Thanks once again! 😉 

Just now, Dieggs said:

Hi C-Beats, 

Thanks for replying. I unchecked the full-screen option, and it didn't work. I found, however, that removing LaunchBox's default command-line parameters did the trick!

Now, I'm wondering if RPCS3 has the same "render to Main Window" option. Removing LaunchBox's default command-line parameter which is --no-gui opens 2 windows, one for the console and other for the game. Let me know if you have any ideas on how to combine the windows in RPCS3 too!

Thanks once again! 😉 

I don't emulate PS3 so you may have to wait for some one more knowledgeable to chime in.