LaunchBox Community Forums

How do I tell Launchbox to favor Marquee videos over Marquee images?

jcarrut2

There seems to be no way to tell launchbox to prioritize marquee videos over images. At least I cannot find it and I cannot find any reference online to this specifically. Basically if for a particular game I have a video flagged as a Marquee, I want Launchbox/Bigbox to display that on my marquee screen rather than any static image flagged as a marquee. How do I do that?

LB or BB? LB itself does not show marquee images or videos. That is only a BB thing. 

There are a couple things at play here. 

The BB Default theme has coding that prioritizes video marquee first, then game image marquee, then game background and logo as a marquee image. So BB does this already. Nothing really to do other than make sure you have your main monitor and marquee monitor listed in your BB settings. 

This however, can be altered if you are using a custom theme that might have a specific GameMarqueeView.xaml coded for it. If it does you can go to the Marquee Screen setting in BB and turn on the option to override theme marquee views.