LaunchBox Community Forums

Edit Launchbox new default theme? It's possible?

Fabricio

Hi guys, how are you?

I have a doubt about edit the new default launchbox theme, like de old legacy theme. I upload a image of the options i wanna change and doesn't see any change. I wanna remove the "Last Playable Game", "Most Playable Game" and "Random Game" options.

This is possible?

Sem Título-1.jpg

You cannot edit any LB or BB Default themes. Any changes directly to their coding will revert back to stock to ensure it is always a working theme. 

You can copy the Default theme folder and rename it. Then you can edit that newly named version of the Default theme.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Fabricio said:

I I think i understand, so this options doesn't work anymore. Thanks for the help.

Yeah, the check boxes you reference are for metadata that would show up in the text details portion. Those new little windows I believe are a completely different line of code and would need to be manually edited. 

• Thanks 1