LaunchBox Community Forums

Import - Roms: no Wikipedia metadata option.

RavenDarhk

Hello,

I am new to LaunchBox and I live this app! So, title pretty much says what the issue is. I am running launch is on an external HDD on Windows 11 Pro. At first I had on PC HDD but decided that, given what it is it would serve more purpose on an external. While on my C Drive, when importing Rom files the Wikipedia option showed up. When I installed it to my external X drive it was gone. For the most part this isn't a huge deal but the few games that LaunchBox and emu movies don't work for, I have found on Wiki and had to manually save and add everything. I have dug through the options looking for something to tick but have come up empty.

Is LaunchBox phasing this out? Am I missing something? I do feel this will be a dee-dee-dee moment when I figure it out!😄 Any help will be appreciated, just please don't tell me I have to delete everything and restart...that answer would definitely make my brain hurt.

Also, apologies in length, I am a writer and for the life of me, I cannot write shorthand.

Thank you for any help,

R.D.