LaunchBox Community Forums

Extra screen

Moca

I have a small 8.8" 1920x480 screen
It would be possible to use some software together with Lauchbox premium to send information about the game or the Rom that is being run.
I use it to monitor FPS, Temperatures, CPU/GPU, Hz, Wts etc.
It would look great when playing a Rom or a PC game and showing game information at the same time

LB/BB Can display additional images/metadata on a second screen natively. However, the default right now only display videos/images. If you want game information and the like you would just need to have code a custom view to display what you want. What exactly are you wanting to see on the screen?

There are a couple plugins that can be used to choose what media you want, but I do not think they cover displaying game information. 

displaying additional images/metadata would be excellent, I'll look for some tutorials to test..if you know of any and can recommend them, thank you very much
What is shown on the screen in relation to the game that is being played, I would be happy..., the idea is more for aesthetics, really enjoy ;)

Edited by Moca