LaunchBox Community Forums

How to set execution order of Additional Apps?

goldenegg

I have a command line utility I need to run along side specific games. I need to run the script multiple times, in a specific order, each time with different parameters. I can't seem to figure out how to define the order they need to execute. The only options appear to be to start before the emulator starts or when it exits. At the moment, it seems t one executing in the correct order for some games but not others. It's not clear to me what the difference is.

Can someone help point me in the right direction?

hi @goldenegg you can write a single script that directs when all other scripts run. for ex, "master script" will be the only additional application you would need to add in LB for these games. in this master script, it has instructions to run "script A" and when script A is finished, then run "script B" and so on. it's in this master script you can design the sequence and timing of other scripts launching to suit your needs