LaunchBox Community Forums

Japan 3D Box Size Problem

Kedog

1 hour ago, Kedog said:

Hallo everyone,

At Super Nintendo, i have this problem with the size gap between the Japan and the other Covers.

Gre.thumb.png.75f68c7b063ac68a676fea4dea44a836.png

What is the best solution against this gap?

Thank You

Are you asking to replace the vertical space on the NA boxes with horizontal space between the Japanese boxes? Or, are you wanting to completely replace the Japanese boxes with fan made reimagining's of how they would look if they were horizontal boxes?

2 hours ago, faeran said:

Are you asking to replace the vertical space on the NA boxes with horizontal space between the Japanese boxes? Or, are you wanting to completely replace the Japanese boxes with fan made reimagining's of how they would look if they were horizontal boxes?

I don't really know tbh. fan made horizontal would be cool. Are there any Source?

2 minutes ago, Kedog said:

I don't really know tbh. fan made horizontal would be cool. Are there any Source?

I assume you'd have to go game by game, but just checking the first game in your image "Go Go Ackman" it does look like the LaunchBox Games Database has fan made 3D box images for NA sized boxes:

Should be easy enough to edit the game, go to the images section and download available 3d box images and see what you can get.

You can also search directly on the website, which is what I did to find this: https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/images/3459-go-go-ackman

1 hour ago, faeran said:

I assume you'd have to go game by game, but just checking the first game in your image "Go Go Ackman" it does look like the LaunchBox Games Database has fan made 3D box images for NA sized boxes:

Should be easy enough to edit the game, go to the images section and download available 3d box images and see what you can get.

You can also search directly on the website, which is what I did to find this: https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/images/3459-go-go-ackman

Thank You very much!