LaunchBox Community Forums

VisioN - Lite

VisioN - Lite

This theme was inspired by the Big Box theme of the same name. It is a lightweight version of the theme that utilizes the same style. The original was a stylish, background heavy focused theme with inspiration from the unreleased Aura 4k theme by iGarikoitz. There are many differences between the two themes, some are added benefits while others were compromises that needed to be made to make it work on the multitude of Android devices. This theme only contains one filters view at the moment. No game views are included and have not been designed up to this point.

This theme is best downloaded within LaunchBox for Android, through the Manage Themes section of the app. This post is mainly for support purposes only.

image.thumb.jpeg.557db27172edeee484f3bf1a79e7aabd.jpeg

Available Views:

• 1 Filters view is available

Requirements:

• It requires Android 1.10 or above due to its reliance on the Animation engine and custom image control included with this version
  • While touch screen controls do work, it is highly recommended to only use this theme with a controller
  • It is recommended to only use this theme in Landscape orientation, but a multitude of different aspect ratios can be used

Credits:

• Thanks to iGarokoitz for design inspiration
  • Thanks to Dan Patrick and his wonderful white clear logo set and controller set

• 3 months later...
On 2/21/2024 at 2:37 PM, mtib said:

@faeran , Thanks for the Theme, is awesome. I just want to know where is located the clear logo images from "all games", "recently played" and "favorites".

I can't quite remember off the top of my head. It's got to be somewhere inside of the theme folder. Maybe something like LaunchBox\Themes\Vision\Images\Clear Logo

14 hours ago, faeran said:

I can't quite remember off the top of my head. It's got to be somewhere inside of the theme folder. Maybe something like LaunchBox\Themes\Vision\Images\Clear Logo

They are all in there, except those 3 I mentioned.

10 hours ago, mtib said:

They are all in there, except those 3 I mentioned.

I'm guessing then I don't use any special clear logo for the ones you mentioned, which would mean it just falls back to the clear logos that come with LaunchBox.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 10:13 PM, faeran said:

I'm guessing then I don't use any special clear logo for the ones you mentioned, which would mean it just falls back to the clear logos that come with LaunchBox.

Sorry bother again, they are not there. I also did a full scan for PNG files on my Odin Lite and didn't find them either.

On 2/24/2024 at 10:13 PM, faeran said:

Nevermind, I figured it out adding an invisible png image inside the Clear Logos folder. Thanks anyway 👌