LaunchBox Community Forums

Mach Storm - Teknoparrot - Game Won't Launch

Macadilli

Hey everyone, need a little help.

Ive tried many different files but none of them will actually launch. Teknoparrot gets stuck on the launcg screen, the DOS screen does not open and the game does not launch. Has anyone had/resolved this issue before?

Edited by Macadilli

2 hours ago, Macadilli said:

Hey everyone, need a little help.

Ive tried many different files but none of them will actually launch. Teknoparrot gets stuck on the launcg screen, the DOS screen does not open and the game does not launch. Has anyone had/resolved this issue before?

Is this issue when running through LB or when trying to launch the game directly in TeknoParrot without LB?

16 hours ago, Macadilli said:

Its right when I try launching the game

Yeah I get that. That was not what I was specifically asking about. I needed you to clarify if it is when you launch the game through LB or when launching directly through TeknoParrot. 

If it is when launching through LB then try opening Teknoparrot and launching the game directly in the emulator. If it does the same that way then it is not a LB issue and is a rom/Teknoparrot issue (possibly a setting in TP you need to adjust).