LaunchBox Community Forums

The latest MAME update (0.260 non-merged) was installed over an older non-merged version and is stuck at the very end... help?

cleverest

13 minutes ago, cleverest said:

I restarted and every time I pull my media down for my full set it gets about halfway then freezes again.

Fixes?

Im slightly confused, but thats a often thing. Your original post was about the bar and the non finish of it, yes? Then the second bump post is the non download of the actual content?

1 hour ago, neil9000 said:

Im slightly confused, but thats a often thing. Your original post was about the bar and the non finish of it, yes? Then the second bump post is the non download of the actual content?

Sorry for the confusion. After the first one failed pulling metadata at the end of Imported the ROMS, I closed it. And re-started LB. Then I ran the download all metadata in that arcade category again (choosing the option to only update missing ones) to make sure it completed (grabbed it all)...since it won't complete though, I guess I won't ever know 😞

Edited by cleverest