LaunchBox Community Forums

Cemu and pause menu

Sbaby

19 hours ago, Sbaby said:

Is there a possibility to pause Cemu?

When i use the pause menu, it works, but i can hear the sound of cemu underneath continuing to work, also sometimes when i start cemu i keep hearing the sound of bigbox underneath.

Just tested this on the latest experimental build, using the default settings in LaunchBox, but the emulator paused just fine.

In LaunchBox, you can edit the CEMU emulator, navigate to the Pause Screen section and make sure you have "Suspend Emulator Process While Paused" and see if that helps.

I'm also not sure if CEMU itself has an option to suspend gameplay when not in focus or another setting like that. Maybe they do.

I've never had Big Box continue to operate after launching an emulator, so unfortunately, can't help you there at the moment.

6 minutes ago, faeran said:

Just tested this on the latest experimental build, using the default settings in LaunchBox, but the emulator paused just fine.

In LaunchBox, you can edit the CEMU emulator, navigate to the Pause Screen section and make sure you have "Suspend Emulator Process While Paused" and see if that helps.

I'm also not sure if CEMU itself has an option to suspend gameplay when not in focus or another setting like that. Maybe they do.

I've never had Big Box continue to operate after launching an emulator, so unfortunately, can't help you there at the moment.

yes yes, i meant that the menu pause starts correctly but the cemu does not suspend, it doesn't seem that the cemu has an option to be suspended, i was asking if somehow it was possible, but you already answered me

for the other problem I am investigating my system because it also happens to me with other emulators