LaunchBox Community Forums

Noob- launchbox not loading games for duckstation & MD.emu (Android, Google TV box)

CapeManCoral

Okay. Going into details. Warning: I am a noob, when it comes to games and emulators. I managed to get the N64 (using N64Plus FZ), Amiga, and C64 (both using RetroArch)  I use all on my Google TV box (MECOOL KM7) and they work perfectly. But, when I try duckstation for PS1 games and MD.emu for GBA neither work through launchbox. MD.emu seems too try to load, but goes black. When I try to use Duckstation, I get an error saying "Failed to load CD image 'Driver.chd': [13]: Permission denied" but everything works great on my cellphone. I test everything on my phone first before transferring to my Android Google TV box.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Screenshot_20231215_050500_DuckStation.thumb.jpg.f6fa92daa5c361d8ca12c2522fa93a0b.jpg