LaunchBox Community Forums

Games in Launchbox showing up as Unavailable.

So I recently copied over my Launchbox folder from an external drive to a Raid 0 Drive so it will run faster.  I left the Rom files on the external drive where they were located and moved everything else.  I then went into each platform and selected Edit / Folders  Game and changed it to the correct location.  However Launchbox is only updating the location for a portion of the games that are under each platform like maybe 30% or half of the games are being changed to show the correct location and all the others are showing as unavailable.

This is extremely annoying as it means I have to delete every game and then Add all the roms over again going through the download process for things I already have.

Is this a known problem or is there something I can do to fix it?

Thanks

You should be able to select all the games and then go to Tools > File Management and in there there is an option to change the folder the games are looking for ROMs in. I don't believe editing the platforms folder changes the games application path, this tool would which is what it sounds like you need.

Ok thanks.  I already deleted everything and Imported over again.  However editing the platform going to the Folder Tab and editing the folder for Game DID in fact update Some of the games where I could click play.  Just not for all of them.   So there seems to be some functionality there for that. It just didn't work entirely correctly.