LaunchBox Community Forums

Which folder to put Game Clear Logo for each Platform in selected BigBox Theme to override the default images

dsync89

Hey guys, just wondering where should I put my Game Clear Logo for each platform if I wanted to override in my selected Bigbox Themes? Seems like the image path that BigBox Theme uses to override the default Images folder is a bit different.

Example:

Platform Clear Logo in default Images folder = Launchbox/Images/Platforms/<Platform Name>/Clear Logo

Whereas the folder to override in Bigbox Theme is LaunchBox/Themes/Unified/Images/Platforms/Clear Logo

Notice the absence of <Platform Name> in BigBig Theme Image

Edited by dsync89

11 minutes ago, dsync89 said:

Hey guys, just wondering where should I put my Game Clear Logo for each platform if I wanted to override in my selected Bigbox Themes? Seems like the image path that BigBox Theme uses to override the default Images folder is a bit different.

Example:

Platform Clear Logo in default Images folder = Launchbox/Images/Platforms/<Platform Name>/Clear Logo

Whereas the folder to override in Bigbox Theme is LaunchBox/Themes/Unified/Images/Platforms/Clear Logo

Notice the absence of <Platform Name> in BigBig Theme Image

/[Theme Name]/Images/Platforms/Clear Logo is typically the normal path. Most themes do not use all the other sub folder image types for platforms that the defaul image path would have which is why you see a slightly different structure. 

Keep in mind since these are user created custom themes any theme creator can dictate the internal folder structure. So it is always best to look through the theme's folders and confirm where exactly those images are.