LaunchBox Community Forums

LB states MAME ROM "successfully imported"... but it hasn't.

Hello

There are two ROM that I am trying to import "Country Club" (countryc.zip) and "Ironman Ivan Stewart's Super Off-Road Track-Pak" (offroadt.zip); LB states "successfully imported", and yet they are not imported, or at least I cannot find them anywhere.

I have tried all options I know of including drag 'n' drop, Import > MAME Full Arcade Set and Import ROM Files (via folder and adding file), along with all the various importing options such as force duplicate etc, all options has LB stating successfully imported, but they haven't. Where am I going wrong please and how can I get these imported?

It's as if there are some reduces still lurking in the database from previous imports/deleted ROMS, so if there is no other way for me to try and import, perhaps I can edit them out of the database manually? If so which file do I need to edit please and where to find it?

Thank you

Thank you, but unfortunately none of them were under additional apps. Strangely trying to import them again today without doing anything different (using the "Import all clones" option as before), and Super Off Road Trak Pak imported correctly, but Country Club still wouldn't, so I just added that as additional app to Lee Trevion's Golf. Thank you.