LaunchBox Community Forums

Dan Patrick & Team, involved may i please have your permission to use your Work?

rand21

Message to Dan Patrick & the team involved.

may i please have your permission to use your work? v2 Platform Logos Professionally Redrawn + Official Versions, New BigBox Defaults https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/3402-v2-platform-logos-professionally-redrawn-official-versions-new-bigbox-defaults/, i wish to make all the logos rotate seamlessly in a looped 360 spin, with the font always facing the correct direction so its always readable. the animations will be 40 frames, with your permission i also wish to donate the work to the launchbox community for anyones personal use. i'm using Adobe AE to create the loops. i wish to make all logos shiny with sparkling animations, like they're made of Gold. here is some wip, its just a small demonstration its still not correct, the axis of the spin isn't perfected yet. Admins i hope its ok to make this request, i hope im not violating any rules here. 😅

40 frames.gif

fairy-dust-sparks-golden-stars-shine-with--4C106.jpg

Edited by rand21
im a Terrible Typist, i suck at Punctuation, Spelling & Grammer. 😅

• rand21 changed the title to Dan Patrick & Team involved may i please have your permission, to use your Work?
  • rand21 changed the title to Dan Patrick & Team, involved may i please have your permission to use your Work?