LaunchBox Community Forums

PCSX2 windows keep popping up in Manage Emulators

Rlad

This tends to happen when you're passing old PCSX2 command line arguments to new QT version. In the new QT version the switches are single hyphen instead of the old double hyphen "-fullscreen" instead of "--fullscreen" for example (without quotes)

After review I think I know what is occurring. This is related to beta changes. The code we use to get the version of PCSX2 to display in the version column is causing the app to throw this message. We'll see if we can find a way to handle this a bit better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, C-Beats said:

After review I think I know what is occurring. This is related to beta changes. The code we use to get the version of PCSX2 to display in the version column is causing the app to throw this message. We'll see if we can find a way to handle this a bit better.

I think it's the WX version that's causing it, i need that one still for the qemu plugin (FFB for steering wheel).