LaunchBox Community Forums

Piano arcade retrofit

skizzosjt

found this image on another forum (in a "funny pics" thread)! had to repost it here! makes me think of how people get DOOM running on practically anything. arcade fans never cease to amaze me with out of the box ideas like this. most would just see a beat up piano that needs to be put out of its misery, an arcade enthusiast on the other hand says to that, "hold my beer!" 🤣

image.thumb.jpeg.9503e24f7f26b00134308a0f620f582a.jpeg.5f175f8af1cd9e67a6830489fef9d716.jpeg

2 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

Should have turn it into something that played this game! WAY more fitting!
Grand Piano Keys Arcade 3D Model - TurboSquid 1476524

lol nice!

is that a game that made it into actual arcades (kinda looks like it has a redeemable ticket dispenser) or is this some sort of like Fisher-Price kids game kinda thing?

It's in arcades. Local Dave and Busters has it. It's basically the Magic Tile mobile apps turned arcade game. You get like a minute or two to see how many keys you can press correctly. Missing a key takes 10s off your time. As of last time I was there I told the top 3 places in the leaderboard on the machine. PLEASE hold your applause.... ;)