LaunchBox Community Forums

Error when running Launchbox.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. You say it is a theme error. What themes do you mean? There are two folders that contain themes in my Launchbox directory, LBThemes and Themes. Which one do you mean?

Again, thank you so much for your kind help.

Regards,

Donald.

8 minutes ago, Donald99887766 said:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. You say it is a theme error. What themes do you mean? There are two folders that contain themes in my Launchbox directory, LBThemes and Themes. Which one do you mean?

Again, thank you so much for your kind help.

Regards,

Donald.

Its a Launchbox theme "Nosh On This Twice Launchbox" which is in the LBThemes folder, It's the second line of the error and say's it can't find the "platformfiltertext-bg.png" file. if you go to Launchbox/Data and open the settings.xml file and find that part in that which references the theme and delete the theme name, save and open Launchbox it should open with the default theme and not error.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind help. I changed the theme and everyting is working fine. However, I do have a problem with my Atari 800 collection. When I go to that platform in my Launchbox, the images are not showing for the games. In the View/Hidden folder of my Launchbox, everything is shown. I checked to see if I have 3D boxes in my Launchbox folder and I do.

If you could spare the time, I would very much like your help. If that isn't possible, I fully understand.

Regards,

Donald.