LaunchBox Community Forums

Couple of (possible) bugs in GamesDB

1) Sometimes the moderation queue shows that there are more than 1 changes in queue (I've seen ranges between 1-18), but suddenly I get the queue empty page. Maybe related to images and how the system counts their value as more than one?

2) When trying to remove a release date from unreleased games that were never published for sale (mostly prototypes), the changes made don't show up in my Changes Status page. Is it not possible to have an empty release date field anymore?

3) Another possible bug might be with this entry: https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/153362 - Now, maybe someone has changed the name back to what it was but I doubt it. Here's the proof for the accepted change:

2024-07-2313_08.10gamesdb.launchbox-app.comb4233a40cb29.thumb.png.0e403f783ab316df1b623dd330a8fbd8.png

Edited by Jakatsu

1) Sounds plausible that this is the reason for what you're seeing

3) If I had to guess that change may have been accepted but failed to be applied because there is already a game with that name in that platform on the database (found here )

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jakatsu said:

Good catch, didn't even realize to search for it before posting.

Yeah, I can see that change log being confusing though. Saying accepted despite the fact the change couldn't be applied. I'll let the team know see if they can think up a better way of handling that.