LaunchBox Community Forums

Weird (possible bug?) Displaying Images in LB 13.16

PiperCalls
Go to solution Solved by faeran,

I only have this issue on one platform (SNK Neo Geo AES). So I imported an image pack of Cart - 3D and the images were assigned correctly to all the games per the image pack import. However, in platform view, if I change the Image Group to Cart - 3D, none of the images will display. I can individually edit each game and it has the image assigned to Cart - 3D for all games, they just won't display in LB. Also, if I swap over to BB, it has blank spots for the image as well (and yes, the theme supports Cart - 3D, all other platforms show them). In LB, I've tried refreshing all the images, exiting LB & restarting, etc. but it just will not show the images. I've also edited the platform and made sure that Cart - 3D is pointing to the correct folder (even browsed to it and re-selected it to make sure). The images are in the correct folder and have even been assigned the -01 to the names so I know LB has "seen" them. Is this a possible bug? It only is doing it on this particular platform. At a bit of a loss on this one...Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Just to follow up on this. If I put the images in the Cart - Front folder then they will show up in LB. They show up whether I select image group Cart - 3D or  Cart, and they show up in both image groups. If I don't put the images in the Cart - Front folder then they don't show up in either image group. Something isn't right there.

Yuup, that was it. Didn't even think to look at that because since the image group was set to Cart - 3D I was under the assumption that it would just display those images only. Learn something every day...

Much appreciated...marking thread as solved.