Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, goofers said:

Could someone trim the Tales of Phantasia - Narikiri Dungeon (Japan) (SGB Enhanced) (GB Compatible) [T-En by ChangeV v0.009m] [i]-wheel.png

@goofers
Redid the logo Tales of Phantasia - Narikiri Dungeon and submitted it to the games DB
https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/34816-tales-of-phantasia-narikiri-dungeon

talesofphantasia.thumb.png.754b1112a28b95651dbd2f729bde8242.png
 

Edited by launchretrogirl2562
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 1
Posted
On 8/25/2026 at 8:41 AM, smashingblarghargharg said:

I really don't like the English version of the 'Relics: The Dark Fortress' logo that I submitted. I couldn't figure out how to replicate the style of the Japanese logo (the effect/technique is called "one point perspective")

Can someone else give it a try? 

https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/53759-relics-ankoku-yousai

 

17db59c6-5ee5-4f1b-b281-8f5dc5a4da8e.png

r2_77c08991-fd29-4db8-978e-317768d4b734.png

Just needed minor work.

RelicsDarkFortress.thumb.png.b6cc0b089ad241c34498cc6d0278c1e0.png

  • Like 2
  • Unusual Gem 1
Posted

EVERYONE! Please upvote this suggestion. Please comment as well to show that this is important to you.

https://feedback.launchbox-app.com/p/region-tag-specifically-for-fan-translations

This would allow logo's to be region tagged for Fan Translation (jp-en, jp-pt, jp-es, jp-fr, etc.) so they don't need to default to a particular country or World which tend to piss off a lot of people.

I think this a very important change. Spread the link, let's get this implemented.

Posted

Note for the people that modify and translate these games.
If you stumbled on this thread, I want to say thank you. Your work is very much appreciated even if you don't hear it enough. If you make hacks or translate games into English and would like a logo made for your game (both in-title and for general media purposes) hit me up! I'll make one for you and it won't cost you anything. Drop a comment or DM me directly.

  • Like 1
  • Game On 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, goofers said:

Good job on all these boys.. lots of translated roms being thrown our way  right now..

Snatchers on the PSX waw..

never expected these so quickly keep up the good work lads :)

Goofers ;)

Maybe I'll pivot to PSX and Saturn for the next batch of logo's. I really want to take down NES, Megadrive/Genesis, Sega CD, and SNES but that just looks like such a dauntingly huge job.... there's hundreds of them. I think I'll procrastinate doing those for now :)
PSX, Saturn, N64 and Dreamcast seem like reasonable targets to go after next.

Edited by smashingblarghargharg
  • Like 1
  • Game On 1
Posted

I have a request for anyone who has the skills, time, and interest. We need 2D/3D boxes using translated logo's. 

As you can see, I'm dedicated to creating English logo's for all jp-en fan translated games... But we need game boxes to match! If someone would take up the task to start creating game boxes using my logo's, it would be very much appreciated by the community.

2D boxes alone are fine. If you have the tools to make 3D boxes, even better, but it's not necessary. I have scripts and tools that I use to generate side/spines and make 3D boxes so as long as someone is up to the task of creating the 2D boxes, I can take care of the 3D ones.

Create a new post, post them here, or DM me. Whatever is easiest for you. Thanks in advance!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...