Greenknight9000 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 https://feedback.launchbox-app.com/p/new-systems-sharp-mz-700-1200-1500 I noticed when adding every port of Pac-Man to my Launchbox Library, the Sharp MZ line of ports were absent, and the systems themselves were absent as well! Seeing as there's been so many game dumps for these systems as of late, I think it's time for the rest of the Sharp MZ line to join Launchbox! 1 Quote
Greenknight9000 Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 7 hours ago, launchretrogirl2562 said: It is not accessible Ah, I was told to submit it here by an Admin. I guess I have to wait until they approve it? 1 Quote
JoeViking245 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 46 minutes ago, Greenknight9000 said: Ah, I was told to submit it here by an Admin. I guess I have to wait until they approve it? It was suggested by a moderator that once your request becomes public, you then post it here to entice others to up-vote it. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.