Starwind Amada Posted yesterday at 01:58 AM Posted yesterday at 01:58 AM Some of my libraries have non-game files like "Action Replay" or "Changelog." I delete them and then if I have to reboot the files are back. Sometimes there are hundreds of them in one library. Why do they keep coming back? Quote
JoeViking245 Posted yesterday at 02:09 AM Posted yesterday at 02:09 AM 6 minutes ago, Starwind Amada said: Why do they keep coming back? Auto import is enabled for that platform. You can edit the platform and check the box Disable ROM Auto-Import. If you want to disable it for all non-storefront platforms, you can do so inside Tools - Options. Quote
Starwind Amada Posted yesterday at 02:13 AM Author Posted yesterday at 02:13 AM Tried to disable it and I got the "not enough space" message and it crashed. Stuck on "loading interface" again and I have to reboot. Quote
JoeViking245 Posted yesterday at 02:22 AM Posted yesterday at 02:22 AM 2 minutes ago, Starwind Amada said: Tried to disable it and I got the "not enough space" message and it crashed. Stuck on "loading interface" again and I have to reboot. The full C and E drives is most like the cause of the issue you've been having this whole time in your Stuck On "Loading Interface" AGAIN. This Is Unacceptable thread. Hopefully when you get your enclosure for your other drives and get things moved around, that will take care of things. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.