Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

Don't know if this is the place for this, but the last few (beta) updates of LB have brought me a new problem...

I use only LB and only in listview. I use latest LB on latest windows, on a some years old PC.

 

New problem is:

 

When I have played a game in the list, the focus stays on that game even when I click a new game, like if have Ctrl button down all time.

So it means if I click a new game, the one I have played keeps highlighted / focused, and if I want to edit the last game only, the bulk edit wizard opens. Or if I want to play, there is no telling which game will open.

I can stop it by clicking another platform  / category, and returning, or holding Ctrl and clicking the first game and doing that twice, to remove focus and move on. It happens after playing or editing a game, not when browsing a new platform / category or clicking before playing.

 

Does anyone have this weird problem?

 

Greetings

Posted
1 hour ago, erling1000 said:

Don't know if this is the place for this, but the last few (beta) updates of LB have brought me a new problem...

The correct place would be in the beta thread(s) for that release.

This way the developers will for sure see it and hopefully have some insight for you.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...